Monday, July 5, 2010

182 - Four Tenets

Tenet 1: Watch and feel my thoughts and emotions

Whenever I feel emotions or discomfort, I acknowledge my thoughts and emotional feeling. I don't judge my thoughts and emotions. I silently feel my thoughts and emotions until it is over and complete.

I can see my emotions as dark fluid or energy flowing out of my body until I can feel peace and ease.

Step 2: Awareness & recognizing it as projection from my mind

I recognize that my thoughts create my realities which are projected out from my mind.

I silently tell myself, "This is not real, this is illusion, being the projection of quilt from my mind."

I laugh out loud for fooling myself into believing my emotions or the stories/drama are real.

Step 3: Forgiveness

I silently forgive myself as well as the persons or events that arouse my inner guilt. I recognize that I had done it before and NOW I can understand the feeling involved!

I reclaim all my power. I tell myself: "I am the power and presence of God. I am love, I am light, I am peace and joy". I feel the power and presence of God permeate through my whole being.

Step 4: Expressing gratitude

Thank myself and those involved for making the illusion so real and fool me into believing the illusions are true. Now I can be aware of my sick mind or limiting beliefs (I am not lovable, I am not worthy, I am useless, I am powerless...) This is not sin, this is merely silly. How can God not be God?

After the above have been done, I then receive the gifts of God: Happiness, strength, peace, love, joy, abundance.

No comments:

Post a Comment