Saturday, December 31, 2011

265 - Christie Marie Sheldon - Founder of Love or Above

The most important level of consciousness is at the 500 level, which I have called “Living from Love or Above”. This includes vibrating from Love (500), Joy (540), Peace & Compassion (600) and everything else above towards higher consciousness. Once a person opens their awareness to this level, they’ll begin to experience an entirely different life.

As an Intuitive Medium, Healer and Facilitator of Consciousness, I’ve found that most people are almost completely shut out from this level and therefore are missing out on living their greatest lives.

This is an unfortunate circumstance of today’s day and age. Because you see… many people live their lives succumbing to society’s (and family’s) programming… Do well in school… Go to college… Get a job… Get married… Have 2.4 kids and a white picket fence.
Due to society’s programming, most people are not tuned into their spiritual self, and so they’re not aware of their true purpose. Many people end up living a life incongruent to their true selves.

When a person lives a life unaware of their true spiritual nature, their consciousness is stuck in low vibrational frequencies.

Does it come as a surprise to you then, that the average human being is vibrating at JUST 207? Is it any surprise that millions of people around the world don’t know how to get out of feeling stressed, anxious, sad, and fearful… leaving them unable to move forward toward truth and fulfillment?

The real truth is, it’s so easy for anyone to change their lives if they simply choose to connect to their true purpose and raise their vibrational frequency. Believe me, I’ve done over 10,000 personal consultations, and I’ve seen some spectacular changes in people when they simply choose to vibrate at higher frequencies.

That’s why it’s my highest joy to help people raise their vibrational frequency to “Love or Above”. I’m really happy that you’re here with me today, and I’m as excited to be able to reach out to you as you are excited to discover how you can easily shift your energetic frequency.

Shifting to vibrations of Love (500), Joy (540), Peace & Compassion (600), Enlightenment (+700) and beyond isn’t just an exercise for the mind, it is a total life shift that engages the HEART and the SPIRIT. (note: maximum scale is 1,000).

When you begin operating from your Infinite-Self at vibrations of Love or Above, you’ll experience profound transformation in ALL areas of your life. You’ll laugh. You’ll cry. Your life will change—in the blink of an eye.

I know this because I’ve found that choosing to live my life intuitively at Love or Above is the only way that I can live and be truly happy.
If you choose to do the same, then I’m really so happy for you! And I’m happier to be able to share with you all the tools and techniques that I’ve used to shift my life into higher vibrations.
How do I Raise My Energetic Vibrations?

When you learn to shift your energetic frequencies to Love or Above you will experience a richer, more fulfilling, and more enriching and lasting love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment