Thursday, October 6, 2011

252- email to Amir of Nepal

Warmest greetings, Namaste and Omm Sai Ram from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

So happy to have received your informative email dearest brother Amir. Thank you very much indeed for your well wishes and kind thoughts.

As I read your email again and again on that early morning, I felt so touching that my donation had been put into wonderful use for Swami's school. My heart was touched by the blessings of Swami, and I began to cry.. pouring out tears of joy and gratitude for Swami's blessings, and tears just flowed naturally and profusely!...

I am grateful for being blessed to connect with the Divine Spirit of Swami.

I am very moved after hearing that the school teachers are making tremendous contribution by way of offering their selfless services at far below market salary. Their divine calling is so noble and honorable that they really practice "Love all, serve all".

I am also happy that with the blessings of Swami, all the teachers & staff members are working very hard and the examinations showed very encouraging results, and that the students and their parents were satisfied and thankful.

By the way, brother Amir, how was the just-ended yearly program of youth day scheduled on 24th of September? I am pleased to know that Nepal's Vice President and other official dignitaries had attended the occasion with the grace and blessings of Swami.

Just looking at Swami's picture has always given me great inspiration, with peace and joy. I am very thankful for Swami's blessings!

Today I have remitted USD400 from Maybank, Kuala Lumpur, by TT direct to Swami's school account. Kindly check and advise me, brother Amir.

I would like to know that whether December is a suitable time for me to visit Nepal? I understand it may be too cold and may not be so comfortable for people from warm countries like me, especially electricity supply is not consistent... What is your comment please?

My warmest regards to you and family. Have a lovely week ahead brother Amir.

Much love and light always,
George

No comments:

Post a Comment