Monday, October 3, 2011

250 - email to Dr Aaron (on PNB seminar)

Thank you so much dear Dr Aaron and a wonderful morning to you!

I feel very grateful for everything in my life and every opportunity given to me.

I would like to share with you one miracle happened in my life. This is truly A Course In Miracle!

I felt so great that last month I was invited to conduct one day seminar (on Implementation of Whistle-Blowing Policy and System) for the 35 top management members of PNB Group (Permodalan Nasional Berhad, the major shareholders of Maybank with 60% stake), and the participants include its President/CEO.

I teamed up with one solicitor friend who assisted me in addressing only legal issues. He spoke for less than two hours while I was the main facilitator for the program.

This was the first time I have ever facilitated a program for such high and powerful team of top management and I truly feel miraculous Dr Aaron!

According the feedback, I managed the program well, and I feel so encouraged and inspired!

This event was my greatest moment of achievement in this material/illusion world! I feel so glorious and fantastic! It has really opened my mind that I can do great things!..

Before that, I can not imagine I have such intensity of power and ability to graciously, professionally, convincingly and confidently stand in front and speak with impact to such high level beings! wow...

I am deeply grateful to Nellie, who always quietly stays solidly behind me giving me tremendous support and inspiration. She is silent, sending her power of love to my heart. She is a great soul in my life.

I am also grateful to you Dr Aaron for your great compassion in moulding and transforming me to receive love and light in my life. You have regularly and patiently guided me during your many seminars over the last few years and along the way, I have picked up numerous valuable skills and energy from you, particularly in the areas of communication and inter-personal relationships.

Take good care Dr Aaron and see you on Sunday in KL ACIM.

Love and light,
George

No comments:

Post a Comment