Saturday, October 1, 2011

248 - email to Antares on Mother Nature

Wow..Antares, thank you so much, good morning to you. Trust all is well for you and family.

You have sharp sense, able to 'smell' Mahathir's ethics and leadership even before he became the PM..

I miss your interesting and enlightening spiritual talks. Many a time, at quiet moment alone, my heart looks forward to visiting you, meeting you, hugging you and enjoying your wonderful spiritual sharing Antares..

Hope to see your family too! You are a great spiritual being who can touch my heart, and I always treasure that..

Let us fix one day to meet up in December (when I will be on vacation). I want to spend one day with you, swim and play with you in the cool stream to rejoice with Mother Nature. I want to return to childhood in Mother Nature's arm!..I want to connect with her, embrace her in my arms tightly and I want to cry with her that human beings have been constantly damaging and destroying her magnificent beauty!

As I am writing to you now, my tears flow...feeling the pains of our Mother Nature!..

Just visited your wife's blog. Very impressive indeed. She is providing community service in her ways! She is a great soul!

As for me, yes, I truly enjoy my life after active employment with Maybank for 30 years. I always feel capable to serve humanity and I have not really retired physically and mentally!

I have been moving around, serving the financial community and professional institutions by way of facilitating training programs for their managers and officers nation-wide. I feel grateful that I am so blessed that door after door unfolding for me! I serve in my own way by anchoring God's light (to make them better managers and officers).

Be well Antares and take good care,

With love and light always,
George

No comments:

Post a Comment