Saturday, October 1, 2011

249 - email on flight from JB to Sibu (30.9.2011)

My dearest souls. How are you doing? Thinking about you!..

Now on flight from JB to Sibu. Arriving in an hour.

Life always fills with fun and joy. I have created lots of excitement, creativity and eventful experiences. New ideas keep on appearing in my mind (downloaded from Holy Spirit!) to conduct more lively, interesting and effective learning experiences for all participants.

Meeting new souls from place to place, from class to class, making my life exciting, rewarding and enriching!

I greatly appreciate and enjoy in rejoicing with others. Majority (over 85%) of AmBank officers in JB training (just ended yesterday) rated and evaluated my two-day program as 'Excellent'!

Wow.. I am so touched and happy that most people commended me that the program has been 'eye-opener and life changing training' ie change their attitude and working habits to safeguard their career.

Truly how great and amazing I feel!

Imagine how proud and honor I feel deep in my heart!.. Feeling so honorable being able to serve community through God's Grace.

During lunch today, I met up with one retiree former colleague in JB. He retired for 14 months. He told me that life is getting aimless, dull, feeling life is quite meaningless.. Everyday he would look at the clock, wondering around.. he applies for jobs but people said too elderly!.. He sighed..

His wife is housewife and two kids are still in uni colleges. Life is quite hard!..

I feel so grateful for God's blessings.

Much love and blessings always,
Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment