Monday, June 21, 2010

172 - email to Jean on June 22, 2010 (Dad's story)

So sweet of you Jean. Really feeling lovely and glad to view these pic of Kevin & Kit taken in Jan 2006. They are a wonderful couple!..

Yes, it is meant that way even long before Jan 2006, ha-ha-ha !.. Who knows they were already destined together as life-partners when they 1st met in Chong Wah School as young students!.. At that time their souls had recognized each other and committed to each other silently!.. But their body/egos did not know this until end of 2008...Let's wish them a very happy, peaceful and fruitful marriage.

It is interesting to recall some of my past stories. Since 1998 I had "invested" tremendous precious time,energies and money into serious studies of ancient oriental philosophies of 8 characters (analysis of life & fortune), selecting auspicious dates and Feng Shui. In the process, I learned valuable lessons of life from another perspective. I had then provided consultation to many people..

I have gradually unlearnt this load of ancient phylosophies. I abandaned and let-go of this load since 2007 upon realization that I was 'mad and my mind was sick' to have wasted valuable life in such undertakings!..hahaha...

Then in early 2005, I had awakened a bit! Suddenly one day I was very interested in 'the unseen world' and I began another new phase/chapter of my eventful journey into sub-conscious & unconscious mind. At that stage, I was extensively drawn into the world of emotional healing through hypnotherapy, cosmic & energy healing therapy, family constellation therapy and a bit of spirituality.

This phase was truly eye-opener & life changing for me. It gave me tremendous impact and in-depth exposure to psychic healing thro' a well known American Hypnotherapist, Sylvia Browne who was a popuplar healer and author of many healing books. I read a few and I have been keeping many of her books in the shelf gathering dust!..

I clearly recall that Kevin's first exposure to his spiritual journey also started in 2005 when I shared with him about my experiences in my journey into sub-conscious & unconscious mind. Such exposure to him was greatly felt and re-enforced in Jan 2006 when he returned home for Lunar New Year, and I also recommended Sylvia Browne's books to him. I remember at that time I talked to him with great details about Sylvia's hypotherapy stories. He was also very interested in the subject.

Now looking back at that phase of my life journey which has been tremendously changed since 2007 when your mum and I have navigated our journey to another direction of spiritual world of ACIM through recommendation of your former class mate Wan Sin. This phase of our exposure has been gradual but increasingly significant with great impact and it has totally transformed my life!..The transformation involves in-depth comprehension of true nature of life, gaining constant awareness of my thoughts, and ultimately moving from ego/body to Spirit.. Through ACIM I begin to remember who am I and why am I here!..

My heart feels great appreciation and gratitude to many gurus in my life particularly Dr Aaron Lim and Dehyana for their role & effort in touching and transforming my life! My breaking point in spiritual consciousness mainly came from them.

Jean, I am equally grateful to you for choosing your mum and I as your parents and I have indeed learnt many things from you even from your young age! Great thanks to you too for having a wonderful friend of Wan Sin who lovingly brought us into the world of ACIM in early 2007.

Do take special care Jean & Alan. All of us back home are looking forward to seeing you on July 9 (Friday). Rest assured we will be in the airport to receive both of you with our most open-arms & loving hugs..

Love you and hug you..
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment