Sunday, July 5, 2009

Food And Nutrition For Inner Growth 46 (how long people will miss me?)

  • Remember the Truth: "Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists. Herein lies the Peace of God"
  • If my thoughts are cancerous, they will create a cancerous reality. I am 100% responsible for correcting the cancerous thoughts that create a diseased reality.
  • There are no such things as out there. Everything exists only as thoughts in my mind.
  • Everything that happens to me is therefore only a reflection of my thoughts (i.e. projection from my mind).
  • The actual situation of our life can be compared with our fingers in the water, whereby the moment when we take our fingers out of the water, the vacuum in the water is instantly gone as it has been filled up immediately there and then, leaving no trail/trace of the fingers at all.
  • In this connection, I always remind myself to awake to realize the truth of life concerning the length of time for people to miss my departure.
  • The conclusion drawn from this analogy is that the length of time for people to miss me after my departure is exactly like the time taken to fill up the vacuum after my fingers are taken out from the water. The vacuum is filled up as instantly as my fingers are taken out from the water.
  • Such is the reality of human life. Now, I can understand how big or how important am I in this world!
  • Hello, dear bothers and sisters, what are we still waiting for? Wake up now. The alarm clock is ringing... Right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment