Thursday, July 23, 2009

Food And Nutrition For Inner Growth 67 (Love-Gratitude-Forgiveness)

  • The key to return Home is Love, Gratitude & Forgiveness. I'm here to collect my key/password to open the door to Home which has been logged-off ever since.
  • In the past, my Heart was closed/locked & I could not go into it. Now I learn to go into it to enjoy its greatness, peace & joy.
  • I always express gratitude to all the lessons that come into my life. I realize such lessons are essential for my growth.
  • I feel grateful for everything around me, e.g. fresh air for me to breath, water for me to drink, food & nutrition for my body, sunlight & rain for everything on earth.
  • Just imagine what happen to us when there is no fresh air for us or when there is no sunlight for planet earth. What about no rain for a week or a month or a year?
  • I have been taking things for granted in life, and now I learn & realize the need to express gratitude. It becomes so natural for me now to feel grateful as I'm no longer taking things for granted. I'm so grateful to Divine Mother Earth for supporting my life all the times.
  • Mother nature is so wonderful & great. Its boundless love given to me has been so amazing, such as abundance, sunlight, rain, water, food etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment