Saturday, July 18, 2009

Food And Nutrition For Inner Growth 63 (willingness to detach)

  • The more I attach to earthly things, the less light I am. The more compassion I have, the lighter I am.
  • There are no neutral thoughts at all, all thoughts bear consequences.
  • As I take so, shall I be taken. As I receive so, shall I be received.
  • I'm a living expression of what God is. I'm Son of God, I'm part of God. I'm love, I'm light, I am.
  • Since I'm love & I'm light, my Heart is already lighted, why do I still need to switch on so many lights?
  • Realization: I'm lighted, my body is an energy-field, I have no fear of darkness anymore. Electro-magnetic effect from electricity is disturbing my energy-field.
  • I listen to my Heart, I listen with the silence of my Heart.
  • The key is to open Mind & open Heart, plus whole-hearted willingness, then readiness will naturally appear.
  • I have forgotten "my passwords" to open the door to my Heart, I hence come to this world to relearn "my passwords". I choose to unlearn the "wrong passwords". I have since collected my "new passwords" to open my Heart as the "old passwords" were "rusty" & can't be used anymore.
  • I was in illusions all these years that I thought the "passwords" in my hands were perfect & valid. In fact, I have forgotten who I am, I choose to come here to remember who I am.
  • Dr Aaron Lim is like an alarm clock to me, waking me up from deep sleep. I have been experiencing spiritual awakening & I experience great joy & peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment