Thursday, July 23, 2009

Food And Nutrition For Inner Growth 68 (Gratitude)

  • I awake & realize the natural thought within myself to feel a deep sense of gratefulness for:-
  1. The love of Universe & Devine Mother Earth. I call Devine Universe as the whole Universe is made up of Divinity. The nature of Devinity of the Universe is unspeakable. I can survive & live healthily & peacefully here because of boundless love from Devine Universe.
  2. The love that my parents given me for this valuable life of mine.
  3. The love, compassion, kindness, care, assistance & support from all brothers & sisters in this Divine Planet Earth (including my teachers & guides).
  • Another level of my realization of the true nature of Gratitude is:-
  1. Feeling of Gratitude in the Heart.
  2. Expressing it from my Heart.
  3. Showing my action of gratefulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment