Monday, July 20, 2009

Food And Nutrition For Inner Growth 66 (Mind-Heart)

  • In handling matters, let your mind influence your heart.
  • In dealing with people, let your heart influence your mind.
  • Our life is dominated by Mind & Heart. We are not sure who to follow! mind or heart? Left mind is about ego, logic, reasoning, rationalizing,intellectual thinking & so on. While right mind is about God,talents, creativity,love, compassion, feeling, emotions & so on.
  • I trust my Heart & I listen to the silence of my Heart which is the most loving & reliable partner in my life.
  • When I am not sure, I always go in to find out. It has limitless resources of wisdom & love.
  • The Heart has no time & space. It is pure love & compassion.
  • Our Heart can only be opened with pure love, gratitude & forgiveness. When it is open, we can feel everything we wish to feel, either human or non-human beings. This is the miracle of our Heart.
  • I love my Heart dearly. I feel profoundly grateful to my Heart..

No comments:

Post a Comment