Wednesday, September 2, 2009

F & N for I G 109 (Nothing in life really matters)

1. Yes nothing in life really matters as long as we practice true forgiveness.

2. The tongue of angel is to speak with love.

3. Remember that we return to childlikeness to enter the gate of heaven.

4. Never say "this is my last lesson, I will not do it again". Instead, we say "yes, I have learnt the lesson & I now recognize its meaning. I will not do it again"

5. Attachment to the form is a cause of pain - practice detachment.

6. When we open our heart, our emotions will flow and tears will flow. This is a cleansing/purification process. When I saw Sai Baba (even far away) during my visit in India, I had strong feeling of pure love & compassion. The powerful energy of love vibrated strongly and my heart opened to receive love, grace & blessings. My tears flowed. The feeling of Baba's greatness touched my heart!

7. Learn the real meaning of "Patience". Avoid our instinct of "fast/speed up". Be aware, it is HASTE and not grace or graciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment