Tuesday, September 1, 2009

F & N for I G 96 (life ownership - Shindaro the Ninja)

I live my life. Parents live their own life. Never live your children's life. You don't live your children's life. You live your own life.

You don't own your children. You don't even own your life. You don't even know when will be your last breath, when will be your last moment of your existence in this life.

How badly do you want something in your life? The answer is if you want something bad enough, you will attain it by "leaving your palace" like Buddha who left his palace to become Buddha. Ask yourself this question: Can you "Shindaro the Ninja"? - Can you break through the barriers of your journey?

Show me your fruits first! Don't talk to me about your religion which means nothing to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment