Wednesday, September 2, 2009

F & N for I G 116 (From my heart to Divine Swami Baba)

Dearest Swami Baba, I love you.
With your divine grace and blessings, I praise you and I honour you.

Way back more than 45 years ago when I first heard about your divinity, healing of the sick and many miracles performed by you. At that time, my heart was not ready or willing to get to know you.

It was only until 30 months ago when I first met you in Bodhi Fellowship Centre in Melaka, Malaysia, and there I saw your picture and I felt touched when Dehyana & Dr Aaron lovingly introduced to us about your greatness and profound love & compassion.

From then on, my life began to transform gradually and steadily. My love grew and my heart began to open to receive your grace, blessings & teaching. Swami Baba I love you dearly from the bottom of my heart. You have total unconditional love and compassion for all living beings on Mother Planet Earth.

Your teaching is marvellous, I love you & I praise you.
Yes, there is only one religion, called Religion of Love.
Yes, there is only one language, called Language of the Heart.
Yes, there is only one caste, called caste of Humanity.
Yes, there is only one God, called Omnipresent.

The whole Mother Planet Earth is praising you for your pure love and compassion. You are a great living guru on earth. I love you dearly.

With your grace and blessings, my family and I received your divine invitation to come to Puttaparthy. We came here with the compassionate guidance of Dehyana, our beloved teacher.

On many occasions, I just cannot control my tears whenever I was in front of your pictures. My joy and gratitude caused the flow of my tears. Your grace moves my heart. I am touched by your grace, blessings and love.

Swami Baba, when I see you here in Puttaparthy, my tears still flow.
For you move me, you touch my heart.
My soul feels at Home in Puttaparthy.
My soul feels at peace here.
The joy and happiness are immeasurable.

I'm grateful to you Swami Baba for helping me to heal my mind, for arranging Dr Aaron and Dehyana to guide me, to raise my consciousness and to awaken me. I now learn to live a more conscious and loving life with purpose and meaning.

Swami Baba, I am ready to surrender my life to love all and serve all, to help ever and to hurt never. In this regard, I offer and release all my negative thoughts & undesirable habits to your divine hands for discharge.

I am ready and willing to receive your guidance on how to remove & release my greed, anger, desire, hatred, jealousy, pride, attachment as well as other negativities. Swami Baba, I am grateful to you for helping me become an awakened person with total freedom, love & compassion.

Love you Swami Baba,
I honour you,
George Lau

No comments:

Post a Comment