Wednesday, September 2, 2009

F & N for I G 114 (Greetings - Sai Ram)

1. Using "Sai Ram" as greetings is very common & popular among people in Puttaparthy, India.

2. In Puttaparthy I learnt how to be patient and how to live at peace and ease with myself without feeling of irritation. I learn to live graciously, to lead a life of true patience by trusting God, and to live a life without feeling of irritation.
If there still exists any feeling of irritation, it is my own inner issue i.e. I'm still holding unconscious guilt, and I have projected it out to the person who mirrors back to me. I will then forgive myself as well as others for the incident.
I will also express gratitude for the learning & experience.
I love every part of myself - love all my body cells.

3. I recognize that all pains and sicknesses in our life come from "Resistance". Thus freedom from "Resistance" will give us freedom from pains & sicknesses. Practice of ease and grace is a critical step in our daily life.

Five pillars for spiritual life:-
1. Devotion to God/Teacher/Parents
2. Purification (physical/psychological/spiritual..)
3. Meditation
4. Study
5. Servise & contribution

Three pillars for relationship:-
1. 100% accountability
2. 100% honesty
3. 100% willingness to be wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment