Wednesday, September 2, 2009

F & N for I G 113 (Love - pity - fear)

1. Pity binds, Love exalts.

2. Don't deny fear (e.g. anger, resentment, hatred, impatience, irritation etc), look at it closely & deeply and have power over it.

3. Don't say "sorry or apology" unnecessarily. Instead say "excuse me".

How to look at beggars and handle them:-
1. Look at them as God.
2. They perform their duties as contract with God.
3. I look at them with love & compassion.
4. No feeling of pity/sympathy as pity binds, love exalts.

If I feel pity for them, I lower my frequency & I also bring them lower.
When I feel love towards them, I will raise my frequency and help them raise too.

5. The meaning of "Greed" - What I have will be taken away. I must receive with joy what is entitled to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment