Wednesday, September 2, 2009

F & N for I G 115 (4 tenets of guilt resolution )

1. Anything which I feel triggered emotionally, meaning I am holding unconscious guilt in my mind. Thus I justify or put-up self-defence. The more I do it, the more guilt I am holding.
Remember to practice "allow others to be themselves"
Let them be, so be it.
As above so below. As within so without.

2. Whenever I feel trigerred emotionally, it is the result of my own projection. When I project out, it mirrors back to me. It is because I have a magnet in my aura field which attracts it back to my space, telling me that it is me who holds such guilt. This means I hate that part of myself within me.

3. I then forgive myself for having done this to others in the past. I also forgive others who have done this to me.

4. I feel grateful that he has helped me recognize my guilt.
I feel grateful to God for showing me my own guilt.
I feel grateful to myself for my readiness & willingness to change my within and to purify my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment