Wednesday, September 2, 2009

F & N for I G 110 (Miscreations)

1. When we hold negativities in our mind, such as fear, guilt, anger, jealousy, hatred and impatience, these are indeed "miscreations" of our ego mind.
Please remember that God has created perfection, wholeness, holiness, completeness and purity in everything. In truth, God's creations are perfect, whole, holy, complete & pure. But we "miscreate" imperfection.

2. Love and fear can never co-exist, i.e. it is either Love or Fear. It cannot be some love and some fear. When my mind & soul are integrated & connected, then I am in total peace with my being. I am love & compassion and rejoice in God's grace & joy.

3. The power of silence - I must learn to stay silence. I must not engage myself in any meaningless conversation which is not food & nutrition for my soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment