Wednesday, September 2, 2009

F & N for I G 111 (Greatness of Swami Sai Baba)

Sai Baba is truly a great human being on planet earth. He is uniting all religious groups in the world. His teaching is to love all serve all. He promotes Religion of Love.

For thousands of years, the world has been divided by religions thus causing serious separation of mankind. Now I feel profound gratitude for Sai Baba's selfless deeds in bringing everyone on earth together without any brand of religion. This is in fact the highest deeds for mankind on planet earth. Such highest form of love & compassion touch my heart and I always salute Him for His greatness to humanity.

The vibration of love energy in Puttaparthy is so strong that there is no feeling of any division/separation here. Love flows endlessly and I rejoice in the blessings of Swami Baba. Followers of Swami Baba are followers of love and compassion. I feel perfect peace & joy in Puttaparthy, India.

With my heart now opens to send and receive love & compassion, my tears of joy & gratitude flow naturally. I feel so grateful to Dehyana for lovingly showing me the way to see Swami Baba in India. Thank you very much indeed Dehyana. My love & gratitude to you always. From the bottom of my heart, you and Dr Aaron are my greatest teachers on earth.

I am learning NOT to judge/criticize others' acts, thoughts or words. I am learning to appreciate everyone around me, to show my love and gratefulness to people who are with me providing support, assistance as well as lessons for my growth. The people are so loving & compassionate to be with me to guide and heal me.

I must always remember Dr Aaron's words i.e. to put love first in whatever I think, act or say.

No comments:

Post a Comment