Saturday, September 5, 2009

F & N for I G 120 (Self-love through forgiveness & flow of emotions)

1. True Forgiveness is the foundation of self-love. To truly forgive ownself and others will directly help release negativities from our mind and heart.

2. Negative emotions cannot be healed through dilution of memory. To truly heal our minds, we must allow negative emotions (e.g. anger, hatred, guilt, resentment etc) to flow through, and thus release from our heart. Energies must flow smoothly and must be allowed to flow through/release without any barriers.

Pain will be felt and diseases will occur if energies are blocked or unable to flow smoothly. This is the basic rule of healing our mind and emotive heart.

3. We can do it by lovingly calling your name and telling yourself gently "George, I truly love you 100%. I have totally accepted you and I fully acknowledge you for everything about you. I am truly proud of you. You are worthy and valued".

4. I fully recognize that I am NOT obligated at all to do anything which brings no joy or peace to me.

5. Pain means no flow or sluggishly flow; smooth flow means no pain. The way to HEAL is to ensure SMOOTH FLOW from our minds and heart.

6. The rule of leading a happy life is to fully enjoy one's life, lead a happy, contented & peaceful life by freeing ourselves from negativities. Build pure love in our heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment