Saturday, September 5, 2009

F & N for I G 119 (Self-love)

"5 A" for self-love
1. Awareness
2. Acceptance
3. Allowing
4. Acknowledgment
5. Actualization

Please answer the following questions from own heart:-

1. Do I have self-love when I am reluctant to take responsibility of my own life?
2. Do I have self-love when I don't have courage or power to take responsility of my own life?
3. Do I love myself when I refuse to live at the present moment?
4. Do I love myself when I always regret and hold grievances against my past incidents?
5. Do I love myself when I always refuse to recognize the fact that my beliefs have created reality in my life?
6. Do I truly love myself when I always find it difficult to let-go my habits of taking care of others or worrying for others or fond of assisting/putting my hands into others' affairs?
7. Do I have self-love when I refuse to change or refuse to unlearn & relearn?
8. Do I have self-love when I don't respect and honor my parents and family members?
9. Do I truly love myself when I always harbour in my mind negative energies such as fear, hatred, resentment, anger, guilt, frustration etc.
10. Do I have any self-love when I cannot forgive myself and others?

Do we really comprehend the meaning of timelessness and spacelessness? Such comprehension is critical as it will help us realize some of the pertinent questions, such as who am I? what am I doing here? what is the purpose and meaning for me to come to this world? what is my life mission? and so on.

My belief system will bring about my thoughts which create my emotions. Resulting from my emotions, my behavior will be formed which will result in effects/consequences to my life.

To change/transform my life, I must first of all change/reverse my belief system by putting LOVE first in everything that I think, do or say.

No comments:

Post a Comment