Wednesday, September 2, 2009

F & N for I G 112 (Wisdom of Swami Sai Baba)

Swami Baba said:-
"Love is my form, Truth is my breath, Bliss is my food"
"Truth is what I say, Righteousness is what I do, Peace is my nature and Love is my form"
"The good hearted man who professes no religion is the truly religious man"
"There is only one religion, the religion of Love. There is one language, the language of the Heart. There is only one caste, the caste of Humanity. There is only one God and he is Omnipresent"
"Start the day with love, fill the day with love, end the day with love, that is the way to God"
"Help ever and hurt never"
"Love all serve all"
"Without peace, there is no happiness"
"When I talk to you, I correct you. When I ignore you, I love you. When I talk about you in your absence, I love you even more"
"If you love one, you can't love all. If you love all, you can't love one"

Swami Baba's teaching is based on:-
1. Sathya (Truth)
2. Dharma (Morality/wisdom) - Right Conduct
3. Shanti (Equanimity/peace/bliss)
4. Prema (Love)
5. Ahimsa (Non-violence)

No comments:

Post a Comment