Thursday, June 25, 2009

Food And Nutrition For Inner Growth 14 (Napoleon Hill)

  • According to Napoleon (A Great Thinker), after we have conceived an idea, we must believe it. Then we must take positive steps by putting in efforts to materialize/achieve it.
  • When I pray, I am talking to God. When I meditate, I am talking to myself.
  • The Law Of Allowing in essence is to love myself unconditionally.
  • Will Vs Shall, e.g. "I WILL come" (it is my will), "I SHALL come" has no will.
  • When my life is not joyful, it is because my life is "out of alignment".
  • The Law Of Unity says everyone will be harm including the ones who have caused the harm to others. I can't harm others without harming myself.
  • The Law Of Three means I must listen for 3 times to remember it. It also means when I have heard a message for 3 times, then I must not ignore the message.
  • We can't give what we don't have. Without first loving ourselves we can't love others.

No comments:

Post a Comment