Monday, June 29, 2009

Food And Nutrition For Inner Growth 42 (make choice)

  • Making choices in life - Before making the choice, there are infinite possibilities open to me. However, the moment I have made the choice, all the possibilities are closed.
  • That is the reason why most people on earth are frequently reluctant or unwilling to move on with their life by making the choice or decision timely. Because of the energy of resistance and reluctance, hence most people have become promising candidates for procrastination.
  • Remember Love is Food for Soul, and Soul does not need any chemical food.
  • Energy can't be destroyed or changed. It can only change from form to form.
  • I am on the journey for my Soul. If minds are not joined, why should I include others for my journey?. Just as why should others include me for their journey?.
  • The purpose of my life in this world is to remember who I am and my true identity. My mission in life is to Love and be Loved.
  • I am aware that I am born whole, holy, pure, complete and perfect as I am Son of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment