Thursday, June 25, 2009

Food And Nutrition For Inner Growth 8 (Acim)

This morning (Mar 16, 2009)at around 4.30 I started reading the ACIM book. When I was reading it, I began to feel my emotions were triggered gradually but powerfully, even to the extent that I could not control my tears. Then I cried and cried for almost an hour.

The feeling was so amazing and overwhelming that I could feel God was talking to me face-to-face in the same manner as I read ACIM word by word. His words were so fantastically powerful that I felt my Heart was totally opened and touched. I was fully conscious and I have never before experienced such wonderful feeling when I read ACIM book.

During the one hour of emotional outburst, I could feel that my Heart was filled with great joy, gratitude and love. Almost every word I read from ACIM could trigger my emotions so strongly! At that time, I had deep feeling of joy and gratitude to God that I was given God’s Grace and Blessings of remembering of who am
I.
On this note, when I was in India in Jan 09, during one of the meditations, I received from Swami Baba a Gift known as “Heavenly Book”. I subsequently realized that the Book was none other than the ACIM.

The lesson that I read this morning was Lesson 76 on
“I am under no laws but God’s”. This lesson triggered my emotions of joy and gratitude. My tears just flowed when I read the 2nd part of this lesson. I could feel the impact of love which is so strong and beautiful. I then cried like a baby for about 15 minutes.

Immediately after I gained my calm, I continued to read the text of ACIM. For another 45 minutes I experienced another wave of wonderful emotional outburst when I read the Text page 143-146 titled “The Gift Of Freedom”.
As I read aloud, I could feel God was face-to-face with me and He was reading it to me in the manner I was reading it. That triggered me a powerful crying for around 45 minutes.

I quote below just a few lines from page 144 of the text.

…para 3..

“…The world must therefore despise and reject me, because the world is the belief that love is impossible. If you will accept the fact that I am with you, you are denying the world and accepting God.

My will is His and your decision to hear His Voice and abide in His Will. As God sent me to you so will I send you to others. And I will go to them with you, so we can teach them peace and union…”

No comments:

Post a Comment