Saturday, June 27, 2009

Food And Nutrition For Inner Growth 29 (pray from heart)

  • Salvation is Self-Elevation. This means I elevate my consciousness to be more loving and to awake from slumber.
  • Contemplate on the truth of this statement: "Nothing outside needs to be changed for me to be changed". This means "I must change my own thoughts for me to see the changes outside".
  • Prayer is a science. Scientific prayer is important.
  • All prayers must be from my heart and words of gratitude and appreciation must form the core contents of my prayers. In doing so, all my prayers will be answered.
  • Before I end your prayers, always remember to include one question "What can I do for you, God?"
  • I will never turn my prayers into a "begging session". If I do so, my prayers will not be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment