Saturday, June 27, 2009

Food And Nutrition For Inner Growth 39 (No victim on earth)

  • I am conscious that I am the creator of all incidents or events in my own life. I am 100% responsible for my life. There is absolutely no room for any blame.
  • I have all the power to decide for my own life. It is totally my choice regardless of the nature of conditions I am in. Therefore, there is no such thing as "victim of circumstances".
  • Sickness is NOT an accident. Like all defences, sickness is an insane device for self-deception. The purpose is to hide reality, attack it, change it, render it inept, distort it, twist it or reduce it to a little pile of unassembled parts.
  • I always repeat this to my mind: "I am sorry, please forgive me, thank you, I love you".

No comments:

Post a Comment