Friday, June 26, 2009

Food And Nutrition For Inner Growth 25 (Christ said)

  • Jesus Christ once said: " I never promised you it would be easy. But I only said it would be worth it".
  • Anything worthwhile is NOT easy. Anything easy is NOT worthwhile.
  • On this note, I can also say: "I never promise you sunshine without rain or I never promise you rose without thorns".
  • Ponder on this statement: "More fear will create more resistance. More resistance will create more fear".
  • I am aware that human beings need at least 8 hugs a day? In this regard, what would I do to have 8 hugs a day?
  • Hug is an expression of pure love and pure heart. Hug without any judgment. When I hug I express pure love and I feel truly loved.
  • As two of us lovingly hug, I will provide opportunity for a gentle touch and meeting between the two souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment