Saturday, June 27, 2009

Food And Nutrition For Inner Growth 33 (out of alignment)

  • Opinion is NOT important because it is NOT a fact or reality. It is merely based on perception and no knowledge is involved.
  • In this world I may have listened to numerous Mating Songs which are NOT Love Songs. Real Love Songs are NOT Mating Songs.
  • Am I aware that upon my birth, my freedom and freewill have been totally taken away from me?. From small I have bought-in all types of ideas or beliefs from parents and elders. Most of us have been put into a cage from birth for the rest of our life! Our life is conditioned by all the teachings given to us. Slowly over time we begin to feel life is filled with pain. If I can feel life is getting intolerable, it is all because I am about to awaken from my conditioned slumber.
  • If I can't achieve what I want in life, it is because I don't want it badly enough. If I really want it badly enough, there is absolutely no reason why I can't get it.
  • If I feel I am suffering emotionally, it is because I am OUT of alignment.
  • I can't be the LIGHT of the world if I don't forgive myself as well as to forgive others?.
  • Remember I can never hurt anyone in the world without hurting myself first!

No comments:

Post a Comment