Saturday, June 27, 2009

Food And Nutrition For Inner Growth 26 (die from lack of love)

  • Remember I can't give what I don't have, e.g. love, money, energy etc.
  • To be spiritual means to learn how to be more loving, forgiving, allowing, accommodating, encompassing, embracing and so on.
  • I will only teach/guide people how to love each other. I will not teach others about fear.
  • Most people in the world die from lack of love.
  • Water seeks the sea and human seeks love.
  • Inside all of us is our internal teacher. Whatever we need to know is already with us. Internal teacher is talking to us everyday through internal voice or spiritual voice. But why can't we hear it?
  • The opposite of LOVE is FEAR. No partial love nor partial fear.
  • I am aware that the world has no meaning except for the meaning I give to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment