Saturday, June 27, 2009

Food And Nutrition For Inner Growth 40 (loving thoughts)

  • Loving thoughts will produce loving forms. I must always remind myself to demonstrate loveliness to myself as well as to others. I remind myself that my mind is an Universal Mind instead of a racial or cultural mind.
  • I am aware that I can change my mind and my life will be changed accordingly.
  • Manusia (manu is mind; sia is being) means "being with mind".
  • Universe is God and God is Love. Love always brings joy, peace, compassion, kindness, uplifting words or gestures, sweetness etc. With Love, everything on the planet earth is possible.
  • Be aware that a person can feel frustrated or unhappy in the event that the energy output is maximum but the return or work done is minimum. I am conscious of the impacts and I take heed of those events in life.
  • My mind and belief created my body. I am NOT the body, I am free. To heal my mind, I will naturally heal my body.
  • When I don't feel well, I will tell myself "I am fine but the body is undergoing some issues". Don't say "my body". Instead, say "the body". I consciously dissociate myself from the body.
  • I am aware that the world is an upside down world. I will always choose "peace" instead of "to be right".

No comments:

Post a Comment