Saturday, June 27, 2009

Food And Nutrition For Inner Growth 37 (no brand on earth)

  • Don't comment on other people's body e.g. big or small size, tall or short etc.
  • When I communicate with people, I always acknowledge the person first. Remind myself NOT to use "BUT" or "NO" unnecessarily. Stay positive, patient and loving.
  • Observe around to see that heavy fruits will not fall far from the tree (heavy means fear/karma). They always fall nearby and can't go far from the tree. Observe my own family members and relatives with open heart, my mind will slowly understand why.
  • There are no sinners on earth because Nature (or God) can't be offended by anybody, and therefore there is no forgiveness required from God.
  • The Universe (God) has no label or brand at all and the World/Planet Earth also does NOT have any label or brand. Therefore, there is absolutely no necessity for anybody to protect the so-called label or brand. It is only we human beings introduce label or brand to create separation among us.
  • Always check my own thought, is it ego talking or spirit talking?. Be aware that Ego always wants separation, to be right, judgment, demand, control, force, command, condemn etc. However Spirit only wants to lead me Home, to bring me joy, peace and love. There is no judgment, no argument, no conflicts for the Spirit.
  • Be aware that only love is real, at peace with myself, feel gratefulness, loving myself and forgiving myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment