Friday, June 26, 2009

Food And Nutrition For Inner Growth 19 (feeling good)

  • "Feeling Good" is the key to bliss in life filled with real peace, joy and abundance.
  • Saying "Thank You", "I Appreciate It" and this will bring great blessing to my life.
  • Be conscious to focus on (giving power) what I want and NOT what I dislike.
  • Saying "I am well", "I appreciate it", "I'm so grateful" are some of the important keys for one's wellness.
  • Whatever I fear to lose in life, that is the thing that I am going to lose.
  • I can't force anyone to love me. I just have to be lovable, lovable and lovable, people will naturally come to me.
  • Money is energy. Energy will always flow when there is a vacuum. I can create a vacuum and money will flow in to me. Focus on the vacuum and to create as large a vacuum as possible.
  • I can't give what I don't have.
  • Tell myself "don't exchange time for money i.e. job". This will help reinforce my consciousness to be abundant.

No comments:

Post a Comment