Saturday, June 27, 2009

Food And Nutrition For Inner Growth 36 (awakening process)

  • The key to RELEASE and TOTAL FREEDOM is to Feel all things, Trust all things, Accept all things, Allow all things, Embrace all things and Transcend all things.
  • Nothing in life for anyone on earth is absolute as all is relative to each other. We always tend to compare and judge among ourselves by focusing only on the differences while ignoring the vast similarities.
  • All humans are social creatures as no body in this world is an island.
  • Remember: Human nature is such that everyone wants to love and to be loved.
  • We are all born with total freedom and freewill to live our own life. Therefore, I live my own life and you live your own life and I must not let myself live somebody's life.
  • I must remind myself that we are so well blessed in our life today mainly because we are surrounded by different people of diversities (NOT of the same race, religion, culture, country etc). Imagine the food we eat, the clothes we wear or the cars we drive are mostly made/delivered by such people. Am I truly grateful for their goods and services?

No comments:

Post a Comment