Friday, June 26, 2009

Food And Nutrition For Inner Growth 18 (school vs education)

  • The purpose of going to school is to increase our value as a human being. Its purpose is NOT to get a job and thus to get money. Most people feel fearful of NOT having a job and this is due to fear of NOT having money.
  • This arises from the consciousness of lack. It is also known as Poverty Consciousness. Remember that we are all born with ABUNDANCE, thus our consciousness should be Abundance Consciousness. But why is it that along the way the consciousness is changed to poverty?
  • Our current financial position is the effect (not the cause) of our limiting belief/thought system. The state of our consciousness determines the state of our financial wellness or economic well-being.
  • Even if I am "not well" at this moment, I must be conscious to remind myself that:
  1. I am taking this (e.g. pills) to continue to be well;
  2. I am now going through a temporary situation only.
  • Never say "I am broke" (don't give power to it). Instead, learn to be conscious to tell myself "I am only temporarily out of fund".
  • If I can shift my thinking, I can also shift my life.
  • Never say " No choice".

No comments:

Post a Comment