Saturday, June 27, 2009

Food And Nutrition For Inner Growth 35 (smiling means gratefulness)

  • When I smile, I am actually telling the world that my life is filled with joy and peace. It shows that I have gratitude for things around me and I have contentment too. This can only happen when my mind is at peace. Therefore, I learn to smile even when I am alone!
  • If I don't smile, it means my mind is not at peace and my life is not joyful.
  • Fortune will surely come to me when I always smile, say "thank you" or words of appreciation to people including stretching my hands out and lovingly say "Hello" whenever I encounter people.
  • Remember all encounters are Holy Encounters even though I may not know yet why I have encountered them.
  • All kinds of fear-based teachings/preaching have been constantly going on in the world. Such teachings/preaching always attract millions and millions of followers. The fact is that the more fear they teach/preach, the more people will depend on them and they can even manipulate people's life in numerous ways including charging higher and higher fees. This is the nature of human world today.
  • I am aware that I can only change yourself and NOT other people?.
  • I want to be like WATER which is loved by all living things in the world. There are no living things on earth that can survive without WATER. We can put WATER into any containers and it is full of flexibility. It will just flow freely from level to level, from place to place, from rivers to seas and oceans without any restriction.
  • Always ask myself can I be free, relax and flexible like WATER?. There is profound learning for me from the great nature of WATER.

No comments:

Post a Comment