Saturday, June 27, 2009

Food And Nutrition For Inner Growth 30 (practicing gratitude)


  • Am I ready to receive blessings and abundance? If I say I am ready, then my Heart and Mind have been open. If they are NOT open yet, it means I am NOT ready yet to receive.
  • Am I aware that things just can't come in when my doors are closed?. The key to open my doors is only this: "Be grateful, nothing but grateful". I must always practice Gratitude, Gratitude and Gratitude..
  • Two main emotions for all of us i.e. Love and Fear. Love exists in a permanent/eternal state. Whereas Fear does NOT exist in a permanent state. Fear is NOT real, it exists only in our mind temporarily.
  • Contemplate on this: "If today is the last day of my life Vs if today is the first day of my life"
  • If today is the last day of my life, then the final things that I must do NOW are:
  1. To forgive all those I have not forgiven yet.
  2. To say "Sorry" to all those I have yet to say so.
  3. To love all those I have yet to say "I love you".
  4. To hug all those I want to hug but I have not hugged yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment