Thursday, June 25, 2009

Food And Nutrition For Inner Growth 15 (disappointment)

  • If I experience constant disappointment in my life, then for sure my life is filled with constant pain and suffering.
  • If I persistently have doubt about certain thing or decision in my life, this would mean that I am NOT clear with myself. Ask myself why is it that I am NOT clear with myelf? Could it be because I have resisted my own self even though my Spirit has already told me again and again that my direction/decision is NOT RIGHT. But I just can't hear it!
  • Fear Vs Love. In life it is only either Fear or Love. There is no such thing as half fear or partial fear and half love or partial love.
  • Am I aware that friendship is truly invaluable?
  • The hardest thing for us to do in life is learning how to love.
  • Whether we like it or not, life journey is a journey of crossing path with each other. Crossing path is so natural and it does not need any planner or designer to do it. It just happens for "unknown reason".
  • I am aware that my mind is full of Unfulfilled Desire, therefore I can't hear our own voice?I don't learn to listen to the voice of my inner self and I even go against my own voice. This is why I always feel so painful with life!
  • Are you aware that the Law Of Infinite Possibilities In The Universe is constantly operating in our life?
    Can you think about it and give a few examples to illustrate this law?

No comments:

Post a Comment