Saturday, June 27, 2009

Food And Nutrition For Inner Growth 34 (teaching fear & lack)

  • We can easily observe everywhere that most people are teaching FEAR instead of LOVE. This happens in families, schools, societies, organizations and so on.
  • Fear-based teaching can always make very big money as it can attract most people's interest and attention. This is because the people have been conditioned by fear inside their cage.
  • The question I would like to ask myself is that am I aware I have been inside my cage since birth?. I am now aware of this fact and the next question is how would I want to come out from my cage?. Do I feel I want badly enough to come out from my cage?
  • If you accept a limiting belief, then it will become a truth for you (By Louise Hay).
  • On this note, if I accept fear-based teaching or belief, my world will definitely become a world of fear.
  • Thoughts are THINGS. All THINGS (i.e. FORMS) come from thoughts.
  • The best fortune in life is to remind myself that I must always put a smile on my face even when I am alone!. I smile for myself and NOT for others.
  • Fortune telling is one of the worst things in life because it focuses on NOT ENOUGH or LACK. If I always focus my mind on Not Enough or Lack, then I am telling the Universe (God) that my life is always Not Enough or Lack. In return, I will surely be getting Not Enough or Lack.

No comments:

Post a Comment