Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Food And Nutrition For Inner Growth 3 (feeling grateful)

How do I feel about all the good things which I have experienced/received in my life?

What is my feeling towards those things which are NOT so good or even extremely unfavorable incidents happened to your life?

Do I feel GRATEFUL only for things which are favorable in my life?


For instance, I am aware that my children have chosen me as parents and as such they have come into my family.
This is due to the "Law Of Attraction". There must be something in common which have attracted them to come into my life for some important learning purpose.


I am totally grateful for everything (be it favorable or unfavorable things) and everyone who comes into my life. I always express gratitude for people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment