Saturday, June 27, 2009

Food And Nutrition For Inner Growth 38 (love myself 1st)

  • Be absolutely in love with myself (I am 100% love as Son of God). I have issues because I am NOT truly in love with myself yet.
  • Addiction is an indication of NOT loving oneself.
  • Anger, hatred, resentment and so on are also signs of NOT loving oneself.
  • Ego is a mind filled with thinking, logic, reasoning or intellectualizing. Whereas Spirit mind is feeling and love based.
  • Everything in my life is chosen only by me and no one else. I am therefore fully responsible for all the consequences of the choices made by me. I am aware that when I make any choice in my life, I am willingly and joyfully accept "the whole package of consequences" that come with it.
  • E.g marriage will include child birth, death, feneral of spouse etc; buying a car will include my choice of possibility of dying in the car. The choices are made by me unconsciously.

No comments:

Post a Comment